Monday, October 24, 2011

I have a 2004 Infinity G35. My front brake pads need to be changed. Anyone know how much it costs??

I will go to an Infinity dealership. So around how much am I looking at??? It is a sedan by the way..........thanks alotI have a 2004 Infinity G35. My front brake pads need to be changed. Anyone know how much it costs??Pads themselves are fairly inexpensive items, and can be replaced by almost any home mechanic armed with only the simplest tools. Resurfacing the rotors, (like regrinding brake drums), checking the brake pistons,cylinders, lines, seals, and such, are another thing entirely. The total cost of a Brake job is going to vary greatly depending on (1.) where and who does it, and (2) what all needs attention to perform it , besides just replacing the pads. Pads can be bought for as little as eight dollars a pair, for most passenger cars, from some sources.I have a 2004 Infinity G35. My front brake pads need to be changed. Anyone know how much it costs??In the US a dealership will charge $260 per axle for pads and rotor resurfacing.

Report Abuse

I have a 2004 Infinity G35. My front brake pads need to be changed. Anyone know how much it costs??Probably around $100

No comments:

Post a Comment