Thursday, September 22, 2011

2003 Odyssey brake caliper bolts keep spinning. HELP!?

I just changed the front brake pads on a 2003 Honda Odyssey. The pads are in and car brakes just fine. My concern is the two bolts holding caliper in place. When tightening them, it just keeps spinning.. 3/4 of the caliper bolts do this. If I pull the bolt out, I can pull the bolt they go into out as well.. I don't see how it stays in place because they don't have threads on them once they go in. Please help! I just want the family to be safe. Thank you so much in advance.2003 Odyssey brake caliper bolts keep spinning. HELP!?Take it to a shop because the threads may be damaged and need to be retapped. It brakes fine cause they are currently staying in but could eventually work themselves out which is then dangerous

No comments:

Post a Comment