Monday, September 19, 2011

How to change a rear disc brake rotor of my 2003 F-150 2wd?

Do i need to use special tools to pull the rotor from the hub?I was able to change the front rotors .How to change a rear disc brake rotor of my 2003 F-150 2wd?Nope, simply remove the two 10mm bolts that secure the caliper with the pads to the backing plate, and move out of the way. Once out of the way, knock the rotor off with a hammer. Hope this helps.How to change a rear disc brake rotor of my 2003 F-150 2wd?nope no special tools are required.How to change a rear disc brake rotor of my 2003 F-150 2wd?You are going to need to back off on the hand brake adjuster when putting it back together.

You will also need to reload (adjust) the hand brake when done.

Do not use force, get the manual, or check out the autozone site as they may have the instructions you need.How to change a rear disc brake rotor of my 2003 F-150 2wd?will be about the same shouldnt need any more tools

No comments:

Post a Comment