Thursday, September 22, 2011

How much is it to have the brakes changed in a 05 VW Jetta GLI?

I went to a VW place and they gave me an estimate of $475 to change the brakes and the rooters(sp?) Does this sound right? Its for the front tires....$475 EACH.....Can someone let me know if I am being ripped off?? Should I go to a Pep Boys-like place?How much is it to have the brakes changed in a 05 VW Jetta GLI?honey, brake pads for your front discs costs 18 bucks max. Unless your rotors are ruined (you can look at them and if they have deep grooves, they need to be replaced) Disc brakes are very easy to change, if you can clean the lint catcher in your dryer, you can replace your brake pads. Call advanced auto and price the parts yourself and figure the brake job is an hour job then do the math yourself.How much is it to have the brakes changed in a 05 VW Jetta GLI?go to pep boysHow much is it to have the brakes changed in a 05 VW Jetta GLI?One of the main reasons my mother got rid of her 00 Jetta. Maintenance and upkeep was out of control. And she didn't have the time, or the mechanical know-how, to do it herself. So while she loved her TDI Jetta, she got rid of it. If you like the car, get used to paying for it.
  • get ride of my dry skin
  • give to atheist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment