Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you change the front brakes on a car?

My girlfreind is learning car maintenance and has this question cause she is new to this site.How do you change the front brakes on a car?The first time I had to change my brakes....I bought a book especially for my car. It was under 20 bucks. But it had everything you needed to know. Tools, type of brakes everything. You can get these books at any auto parts store. I'm sure your boyfriend knows what I am talking about. It shows you step by step how to do it all. Good Luck.How do you change the front brakes on a car?pay some one.unless you have the toolsHow do you change the front brakes on a car?also try realoem.comHow do you change the front brakes on a car?so your tellin me that you run an auto shop that cant do brakes? front disc- 1) remove wheel 2)remove caliper bolts (allen key or torx usually) 3)spread pads while in caliper to push piston into housing 4)remove old pads and install new ones -you may want to turn the rotors also for proper wear 5)put caliper back onto bracket and install bolts 6) pump brakes after everything is back together- i think that covers it for the most part
  • dog
  • Parameter.Add()
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment